Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
Prep Time: 10 minutes Prepare dinner Time: 1 hour Full Time: 1 hour 10 minutes Servings: 12
A moist pumpkin bread filled with tart cranberries!
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons floor cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon floor cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 significant eggs
- 1/2 cup oil (vegetable or coconut, or butter)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 cups contemporary cranberries
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg prior to mixing in the mixture of the pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, sugars, apple sauce, and orange zest followed by the cranberries.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven right up until a toothpick pushed into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.
- Allow neat, slice and get pleasure from!
Selection: Substitute 3/4 cup of all intent flour with entire wheat flour.
Option: Replace the 2 cups of fresh new cranberries with 1 cup dried cranberries.
Option: Major with an orange glaze: 1 cup powdered/confectioners/icing sugar mixed with 1 tablespoon orange juice