1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease and flour two baking sheets or line the baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a little bowl, sift collectively the flour, salt and baking powder set aside.
3. Soften the butter and bittersweet and semisweet chocolate in the best of a double boiler around boiling drinking water. Whisk the butter and chocolate till blended and interesting.
4. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with a handheld electric powered mixer on medium-substantial until lemon coloured, about 1 minute. Include the chocolate mixture and the vanilla and beat until put together. Stir the flour mixture into the batter steadily, so there will be no lumps. Stir in the toffee bits.
5. Use a small ice-cream scoop to scoop out 1 1/2-inch mounds of dough and put them about 3 inches aside. Dip the ice-product scoop in incredibly hot h2o prior to scooping each cookie to protect against sticking.
6. Bake the cookies for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until eventually the tops barely spring back again and are a little bit puffed. Transfer to a rack and neat. Retail outlet in an airtight container till serving.
Recipe notes: The cookie dough can be produced by Move 5, included, and refrigerated for up to one working day before continuing with Step 6. The cookies can be designed up to a few days forward of time and stored in an airtight container.