ALBANY, N.Y., Dec. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Transparency Market Research has now published a new research report that offers a detailed information about the global soy protein concentrate market. The research report tries to offer meaningful and actionable insights about the key segments, prominent growth drivers, restraining factors, geographical outlook, and the current situation of the vendor landscape of the global market.
As per the findings of the research report, the global soy protein concentrate market was valued at ~US$2 Bn in the year 2018. The market is expected grow at a CAGR of ~5% over the course of the given forecast period ranging from 2019 to 2029. Given the rate of growth, the global market is expected to reach a valuation worth ~US$3.7 Bn by the end of 2029. In 2019, the overall volume of the soy protein concentrate market was around 1.5 Mn metric tons.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Soy Protein Concentrate Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/Covid19.php
Global Soy Protein Concentrate Market – Overview
- Processed soybean is mainly available in three distinct forms – soy protein concentrate with approx. 70% protein, soy flour with approx. 50% protein, and soy protein isolate with 90% protein.
- Soy protein concentrate is mainly defatted soy flour devoid of water soluble carbohydrates, comprising of 70% soy protein. It is prepared by removing soluble sugars from dehulled and dehulled soybeans.
- Soy protein concentrate plays a key role in improving the nutritional value in food and beverage products.
- The growing demand for additional nutritive ingredients in aquaculture and animal foods is expected help in improving the demand for soy protein in the coming years of the forecast period.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Global Soy Protein Concentrate Market – Key Driving Factors
- With customers becoming better informed about nutrition, the food processing industry has now adopted several formulas which meet the changing demands of the market place. In addition to fight the issues concerning the provision for nutrition-rich food, makers are also concentrating on products’ taste, texture, and appearance.
- As such, there has been a growing demand for soy protein concentrate to improve the texture and functional properties of different food products, and thus expected to drive the growth of the global market.
- In addition to this, increasing demand from the animal feed industry, particularly from the aqua feed sector is expected to drive the development of the global soy protein concentrate market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the use of low antigen soy protein concentrate for producing plant-protein aqua feed in order to lower the dependence on fishmeal is projected to drive the overall growth of the global market in the near future.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/35105
Global Soy Protein Concentrate Market – Geographical Outlook
- Based on geographical divide, the global soy protein concentrate market is segmented into five key regions. These regions are North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific except Japan, and Europe.
- Of these, currently, the global market is being dominated by the regional segment of APEJ and is expected to continue to do so in the coming years of the forecast period.
- The growth of the regional segment is attributed to increasing demand for clean label products and growing awareness about healthy and plant-based food products in emerging economies such as India and China.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Soy Protein Concentrate Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Soy Protein Concentrate Market – Key Players
Some of the key players in the global soy protein concentrate market are Gremount International Company Limited, Archer Daniels Midland, Cargill Inc., Nordic Soy Oy, Nutra Food Ingredients LLC, Wirral International, Food Chem International Corporation, Batory Foods, Euroduna Food Ingredients, CHS Inc., and others.
Browse More Press Releases: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
Global Soy Protein Concentrate Market: Segmentation
Soy Protein Concentrate Market by Grade
Soy Protein Concentrate Market by Form
Soy Protein Concentrate Market by Application
- Animal Feed
- Meat Processing
- Bakery & Confectionary
Soy Protein Concentrate Market by Function
- Fat & Water Absorption
Soy Protein Concentrate Market by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse Latest Reports by TMR: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Food & Beverages Industry,
Biotech Flavors Market – In this report, the biotech flavors market is classified on the basis of flavor, form, application, and region. The biotech flavors market in North America is expected to contribute ~US$ 1 Bn to the global biotech flavors market by the end of 2029. The beverages segment among the applications in the biotech flavors market is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period in terms of value and volume, due to high usage in the biotech flavors market. Among the form segments of biotech flavors, the liquid segment is expected to account for relatively high value and volume share of the biotech flavors market during the forecast period.
Isomaltulose Market – Non-cariogenic sugar demand, especially from the food & beverages industry and the healthcare industry, is driving the global isomaltulose market. Isomaltulose is known as non-cariogenic sugar, as oral bacteria cannot metabolize this sugar, thereby reducing the risk of mouth cancer and caries. Manufacturing companies have successfully produced products containing non-cariogenic sugar, including chocolates, milk, energy drinks, and bakery goods, among others, in response to the growing demand for non-cariogenic sugar items. In addition, rising demand for safe and non-caloric food products from fitness enthusiasts fuels the growth of the worldwide isomaltulose industry.
Texturized Vegetable Protein Market – Increasing awareness among consumers about the benefits of plant-based diets and rising demand for food & beverage products with high nutritional benefits and sensory taste are fueling the demand for texturized vegetable protein products. Approximately 14% of Australians are making a concerted effort to avoid red meat. Around 34% to 39% of urban Thai and Indonesian population have reduced consumption of animal-based protein in the past two years. This is due to the rising awareness of ethical issues linked to meat consumption and increasing focus on the detrimental health impacts of meat consumption.
Protein Ingredients Market – Transparency Market Research has recently published a new research report that provides detailed information about the inner working dynamics of the global protein ingredients market. The research report tries to shed light on the key market segments, geographical outlook, and current state of the competitive landscape of the global market. As per the research report, the global protein ingredients market is expected to showcase a highly promising CAGR of 7% over the course of the given forecast period ranging from 2019 to 2029. Initially, the market was projected to reach a valuation worth US$42.6 Bn in the year 2019. Given the rate of development, the valuation of the global market is projected to rise up to US$84 Bn by the fall of 2029.
Explore More Upcoming Reports: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/soy-protein-concentrate-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research