Pizza Lasagna- this tacky lasagna has all your beloved pizza toppings. There’s sausage, pepperoni, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and olives. So numerous flavors!
In addition to sausage, pepperoni, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and olives, I also use pizza sauce to make this lasagna flavor even extra like pizza.
- Lasagna Noodles– you need to have common, raw lasagna noodles. Boil them, cooking them to al dente. They will cook dinner a very little much more in the oven.
- Ricotta Cheese– It will get mixed with an egg and Parmesan cheese to make a creamy cheese layer. You can use cottage cheese if you like. I truly like cottage cheese better than ricotta in lasagna. Which is unusual mainly because I never care for plain cottage cheese.
- Mozzarella Cheese– It is not lasagna with no mozzarella cheese!
- Seasonings– I use dried Italian seasoning for this lasagna. It is these kinds of a hassle-free ingredient and I use it in all varieties of points. You could also include some chopped new basil.
- Pizza Toppings– I include all your standard pizza toppings- sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, and olives.
- Sauce– You can use jarred marinara sauce or pizza sauce, but I prefer a jar of pizza sauce mixed with a drained can of diced tomatoes.
If you do not like any of the pizza toppings, just go away them out. It is absolutely up to you.
How To Make Pizza Lasagna Spicy
Use Sizzling Italian Sausage and insert a pinch or two of crushed crimson pepper flakes to the sauce.
What To Provide With Pizza Lasagna
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4 times. The assembled and unbaked lasagna can be frozen for up to 2 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then bake.
Much more Pizza Favorites
Cook dinner lasagna noodles in accordance to deal directions. Drain.
Meanwhile preheat oven to 350 levels and brown and crumble the sausage in a big nonstick skillet.Remove sausage from skillet and established apart. Go away grease in the skillet.
Prepare dinner onion and mushrooms in sausage grease right up until onion is tender and mushrooms are brown. Season with salt and pepper.
Return sausage to skillet and include pizza sauce and diced tomatoes. Stir to blend.
In a medium bowl, whisk jointly ricotta cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Unfold 1/3 cup of sauce mixture in base of baking dish. Prepare 3 noodles in excess of the sauce.Spoon half the ricotta combination about the noodles.
Best with 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, adopted by 1/3 of the pepperoni slices and 1/3 of the remaining sauce.
Position a 2nd layer of noodles in the baking dish, adopted by the remaining ricotta combination, 1 cup of mozzarella, a different 1/3 of the pepperoni slices, and yet another 1/3 of the sauce.
Location the closing layer of noodles on best and spread the remaining sauce on prime.
Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese on major.Set up the remaining pepperoni slices on major.Sprinkle on the environmentally friendly pepper and black olives.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until finally bubbly. Allow sit for 10 to 15 minutes in advance of serving.