Agri-Pulse is pleased to announce that the two USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack and EPA Administrator Michael Regan are confirmed keynote speakers for the 2021 Agri-Pulse Ag & Foodstuff Policy Summit.
“We are energized to carry jointly these leaders to examine the potential for agriculture to perform a vital purpose in furnishing alternatives to local climate transform and the challenges that the sector could confront in providing measurable and worthwhile results,” reported Sara Wyant, Agri-Pulse editor and founder.
This year’s summit will aspect a few digital 50 percent-working day periods, March 22-24, with the topic: “Weather Pitfalls, Rewards and Uncertainties.“ Discussions will focus on investigate requires, potential costs, carbon payments, federal plan choices, proposed regulatory changes and more. Wyant claims that the event delivers a good way for contributors to rapidly get up to pace on how farmers, foresters and foods providers are partaking in local climate policies.
Other speakers involve:
- Senate Agriculture Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow
- Senate Agriculture Committee Position member John Boozman
- Home Agriculture Committee Chairman David Scott
- Home Agriculture Committee Ranking Member Glenn Thompson
- Senator Mike Braun, Senate Weather Options Caucus
- Robert Bonnie, USDA
- Chuck Magro, Nutrien
- Debbie Reed, Ecosystem Services Industry Consortium
- Frank Mitloehner, UC Davis
- Marty Matlock, University of Arkansas
- Barb Glenn, National Association of State Departments of Agriculture
- Leslie Sarasin, FMI – The Food Market Affiliation
- Chuck Conner, Countrywide Council of Farmer Cooperatives
- Zippy Duvall, American Farm Bureau Federation
- Elizabeth Gore, Environmental Protection Fund
- Rob Larew, Countrywide Farmers Union
- P.J. Haynie III, Countrywide Black Growers Council
- Chris Harbourt, Indigo Carbon
- Jason Weller, Truterra
- Tom Worth, Possibility Administration Company
- Tara Smith, Crop Insurance plan and Reinsurance Bureau
- Dave Tenny, Countrywide Alliance of Forest Proprietors
- Bob Kirchoff, Organic Valley
- Krysta Harden, U.S. Dairy Export Council
- Erik Fyrwald, Syngenta
- Lynn Scarlett, The Nature Conservancy
- A.G. Kawamura, Solutions from the Land
- Mitchell Hora, Continuum Ag
- Sara Put, Elanco Animal Wellness
- Udi Lazimy, Consume Just
- Paul Snyder, Tillamook County Creamery Affiliation
- Moira Mcdonald, Walton Family members Basis
The program is available in this article. Registration is available in this article.
Sponsors of the 2021 Agri-Pulse Ag & Meals Policy Summit include things like:
Gold: American Farm Bureau Federation, Corteva, Edge Dairy Farmer Cooperative, Farm Credit history, FLM Harvest, Indigo Ag, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, and Syngenta.
Silver: Environmental Defense Fund and Dairy Management Inc.
Bronze: Ag Council of The united states, American Sugar Alliance, American Seed Trade Affiliation, Elanco, Farmer Mac, John Deere, Countrywide Association of Point out Departments of Agriculture, Nationwide, Nationwide Crop Insurance Companies, Countrywide Farmers Union, National Milk Producers Federation, U.S. Dairy Export Council, Pivot Bio, Truterra, and Finsbury Glover Hering.
For extra information, go to www.agri-pulse.com.